Choose the best CRM for your company if you want to have a competitive advantage in terms of managing your client portfolio and how you deal with it. With the advent of the digital world, the option of using a CRM application has become a necessity. Integration with other applications such as Email buy telephone number or social networks has made this type of CRM applications a necessity for many companies, whether they are small or large. Does your company need a CRM applicationWhat is a CRM?
A CRM or Customer Relationship Management is an application for customer relationship management . When we have several contacts with a client or several professionals or departments are involved in the sales process, we need a CRM tool to organize all this information.
CRM tools help to achieve a long-term relationship with customers , its main virtue is loyalty . In addition, these CRM applications make it easier for us to use social networks, send emails, etc., and all this by segmenting between clients to perform different actions with themWhat should your CRM have?
For a CRM app to be useful for your company, it must fulfill at least a series of key aspects :
Allow to identify and contact your customers quickly.
– Manage marketing campaigns segmented by customer levels.
– Make the sales process more efficient (sales funnel).
– Optimize customer information and facilitate collaboration between people who participate in the sales / loyalty process.
– Obtain information about our business that allows us to make better decisions.
Elements to take into account when choosing CRM
1) Scalability of the platform. It is important that if we plan to grow, we take into account the scalability gulf email list of the platform, which adapts to our changes in size. Usually there are CRMs adapted to small companies (such as Zoho) and others for medium and large companies (Salesforce).
2) Budget. This is where the biggest difference is when comparing different CRMs, in price. Most managers choose to choose the most expensive plans or expensive tools with the future in mind, and do not get carried away with forecasts.
3) Minimum requirements. Have a corporate website, make use of social networks and have a customer database. If you do not meet these statements, you should rethink the fact of using a CRM.
4) Take into account the relationship with the client. If we just get in touch with our clients we don’t need this tool, we can use an Excel document perfectly. We must harness the power of CRM to grow with our clients.Choosing one CRM or another depends on many factors that in turn depend on your company, its size and the sector to which it belongs. Analyze your objectives and your expectations before launching to try a CRM .